Thank You

Dr. Bob,

I just wanted to give you a word of thanks for answering all of these questions and giving support to those of us who may be scared, suffering from WEB SURFING DISEASE, and dreaming things courtesy of WebMD and GOOGLE. Finding this website, and your opinions, have given me great strength over the last couple of weeks, enough so that I got myself tested as close to 12 weeks as I could get (maybe plus or minus a couple of days) since my last possible low risk exposure. You see, I am about to get married, and a combination of the afforementioned afflictions, a script for Chantix (consequently no smokes after 16 years of more than a pack a day), work related stress and a bad case of tonsilitis sent me right up to the edge of my sanity. Its people like you that help people like me get little pieces of our sanity back one hard lesson and one slice of laughter at a time.

Thanks for your thanks and for taking the time to write in. I'm delighted you found the information here enlightening (and entertaining). Best of luck with your upcoming marriage. I applaud your decision to quit smoking and to get HIV tested. BRAVO!

Good luck. Be well.

Pls Pls share with all worried wells - My story
Disease progression - not asking you to play bookie!