Can I get HIV from this encounter . Please kindly help

Hello Dr.Bob,

I really appreciate all the help you are proving to people like me. Last week I went to a strip club in SFO where I took a lap dance. I touched the stripper's vagina with my fingers for 3 seconds and then later used the same finger to masturbate in after a minute. I only touched the outer skin of my penis and both my fingers and outer skin of penis has no cut. Later I came out inside my underwear. Can I get hiv if the precum from vagina came into contact with my penis ? (can my own ejaculation have pushed it into my foreskin or urethra ??)

I googled online and found that chances are non existant but I also wanted to know your opinion on this specific case. ( Can my own ejaculation push the hiv virus from the outer skin of my penis into the urethra or foreskin due to motion of the fluids??)

I will definitely donate $200. Please let me know how to do the donation.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activities you describe is nonexistent.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

update test to "can a specialist be wrong" post (FALSE POSITIVE HIV TESTS, 2011)
DONATION YET AGAIN.JUST TO CONCLUDE AND SAY THANKS TO Dr BOB!!!