Do I have to do testing again..Worried..Is test reliable?

Hi, Dear doc..this is 25 years old guy from india..first of all i would like to say you work is simply incredible..you are god to a people like us.I would definitely donate to the work you are doing.Here is my question.

I visited massage parlour in the last week of November 2010.I had very stupid incidence there.I can not forgive myself for what has happened.I was wearing my underwear throughout the time I was there. The girl in massage parlour was wearing underwear and slacks on it.We never had any sex.However she was there on top me for 3-4 minutes.Then I was on top of her with my underwear on.I kissed her on her chick and I think I rubbed my penis against her thigh due to which I got excited and sat on my knees and ejaculated on her stomach.During I rubbed my penis against her thigh I was wearing my underwear.I am scared if I have contacted with HIV throgh my precum??or precum before ejaculation.Apperantly i hope she was not having any wound where I rub my penis.I do not remember if she has any wound.Am I at risk.I tested myself about 120 days after this Rapid/ELISA test.And the test result is mentioned"NOT DETECTED".Can I consider I am HIV negative or does "NOT DETECTED" means my blood is not reacted to ELISA test. Do you think should I undergo test again? Doctor I am dammn confused and scared..I am not able to concentrate at my work..Please help to answer my question. Also inform if I can donate by online payement.Please help

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Your 120-day "not detected" (negative) HIV-antibody test (rapid/ELISA) is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

Thank you for your desire to support The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

PROMISE TO DONATE $300! CRAZY THING THAT HAPPEND TO ME BOB!
I know you won't answer but....... part 2