PROMISE TO DONATE $300! CRAZY THING THAT HAPPEND TO ME BOB!

Hi Doctor Bob, I am a straight guy..19 years old, and during new years (3 months ago)at NYC me and my buddies partied and got drunk at a pricy hotel to celebrate the new year. We were searching for girls, and I happen to meet this Californian girl in the elevator.I quickly made moves on her..she told me she was from Iran (had an accent), and staying at the hotel with her boyfriend for the weekend..she was 25 years old, and i told her i was 23!After 5 minutes of talking to her, she made out with me in the elevator and took me to her room (knowing she had a boyfriend, and told me that he won't care). NOW TO THE GOOD PART: She whispered something into her boyfriends ear and then quickly walked over to me and stripped naked.Her boyfriend didn't have much of an expression and just was surfing the internet on his laptop not really watching us. I had an old condom in my wallet which i thankfully had..but the package looked a bit wrinkled. I can't even remember what kind of condom it was other then being a trojan, I know it was latex and I'm sure it was supposed to be lubricated. I opened the package, and as i put the condom on..it seemed to be really really dry, and didnt feel lubricated at all! Either way, I got to business for 15 minutes (Just Vaginal Sex)and towards the end "she kept on whispering that her boyfriend is getting mad and to cum inside her." I finally gained conscience and pulled out immediately without even ejaculating. I quickly pulled the condom off and flushed it, and rapidly walked out of the room and said bye. I then..went to my room and masturbated for like 20 minutes, and got a blister on my penis afterwards from masturbating to hard (I'm circumsized). SO HERES MY WORRY:I'm so afraid the condom could have ripped but i doubt it did, I'm worrying that the condom couldve been defective and the HiV went through,I'm also worrying that I couldve caught hiv from making out with her. It's been 3 months and I haven't had any symptoms of HIV or anything like that..but I'm still worrying because some people don't get symptoms.I have so much to look forward to in life Doc, and this stress is bothering me. Please tell me what you think doc,I'm really stressed.

thank you so much, Brian

Hi Brian,

You met the Iranian chick in the elevator, put the moves on her, and she invited you back to her room to do the dance-with-no-pants in front of her boyfriend? Wow, those must be some moves!

Condoms, for future reference, shouldn't be kept in wallets! Brian, you should review proper condom techniques (in the archives of this forum) and my blog "Common Condom Complaints and Conundrums" (on The Body's blog page). Fortunately it seems your antique dried-out, "lubed" condom did not break. You would most likely have noticed if it had because when condoms fail (break), they usually do so very dramatically. Mr. Happy's head comes poking out the top, just like your head pokes out of a turtleneck sweater. Assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break, your HIV risk would be negligible. HIV is not transmitted by kissing or "making out."

Because you are so worried, I'd recommend you get a single HIV-antibody test. Rapid HIV tests provide results in just a few minutes. Now that the three-month window period has passed, the test result will be definitive and I'm quite confident that result will be HIV negative.

Brian, I'd also suggest you spend a bit of time perusing the wealth of information on this site, focusing particularly on exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. You should find the information reassuring.

Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Your one gift will touch many lives in desperate need. On behalf of those lives, please accept my sincere thanks. I'm also sending my good-luck karma that your conclusive HIV test is negative.

Not good in English, Can you plz help Doctor
Do I have to do testing again..Worried..Is test reliable?