Not good in English, Can you plz help Doctor

Doctor,

I am not good that much in Englist. I am not able to understand your previous replay. Can you please help me to get it clear.

After one month of protected sex I had checked WB test (lack of Knowledge). Got only P24 as weekly positive.

By reading the archive mails I came to know, without ELISA WB should not perform.

Then I have asked the below query few weeks back ------------------------------------------------

1) With out ELISA test, in western blot if P24 is weekly positive -> this means ELISA also will be positive if go after 3 months for test.

Below is your replay. -------------------- 1A) No.Most likely the result was a false positive.

My query is : ------------ ------------

"Most likely the result was a false positive" means p24 weekly positive on WB was a false positive.Can you please explain little clear about your above replay. I am very sorry torubling you.

I will donate 100$ to "The Robert James Frascino Foundation" again

1. No, it does not. Since the test should not have been performed, a weak p24 band is essentially meaningless. It's most likely a technical error (false positive) relayed to the test and not indicative of anything, including HIV disease.

You should merely repeat your HIV-screening test (outside the window period). If the ELISA is nonreactive (negative), that's as far as you need to go. It would mean you are definitively HIV negative. If the ELISA is reactive (positive), you will need a confirmatory Western Blot (WB) test. If the WB is negative, you are HIV negative. If and only if, the WB is also positive would you be considered to have a positive HIV test (positive ELISA plus positive confirmatory WB).

Hope this helps clarify the situation for you. Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

want to know `
PROMISE TO DONATE $300! CRAZY THING THAT HAPPEND TO ME BOB!