Apr 15, 2011
What is Ilvitrim used for
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Ilvitrim is sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim. It's an antibiotic used to treat respiratory infections. It can also be used as prophylaxis against some AIDS-related opportunistic infections, such as pneumocystis carinii pneumonia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.