Bruising question

About 2 weeks after some kissing with a girl I know absolutely nothing about, the back of my forearm, quite near my elbow, developed a lump with the surrounding part of it being very lightly bruised. Not violet, more like dark pink. Anyway, the only possible risk would have been kissing with the possibility of having chapped lips or something like that because it was not even that deep a kind of kissing. However, I got that bruise wherein the lump is the regular color of my skin but the surrounding areas have that light bruising. Just because I saw bruising and lesions as a possible cause, I just want to know your opinion. Is this a cause of worry? Do you think I have nothing to worry about? Thank you so much, doc. Will donate again.

Crazy nervous guy

Hello Crazy Nervous Guy,

"Is this a cause of worry?" Well, technically speaking it is indeed a cause "of worry," because you're worrying about it. However, it is not a cause "for worry," as kissing is not a risk for HIV transmission and your isolated symptoms is not suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

"Do you think I have nothing to worry about?" No, I don't "think" you have "nothing to worry about." Rather, I "know" you haven't "anything" to worry about from an HIV perspective.

Thanks for putting up with my grammar lesson and also for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stop worrying!

Oral and sex with a stripper
On my Knees