Oral and sex with a stripper

Dr Bob, Recently I got drunk and had a very stupid night. I was getting a lap dance from a stripper when she proceded to take my pants. Ususally I would not let a stripper do this, I think this was maybe my 3rd lap dance I have ever had and im 30 years old. Well she pulled my pants down and pulled my penis out and put a condom on it. She began sucking it(maybe 45 seconds) and then she inserted it in her vagina(maybe 1 minute). I was barley aroused and actually went completely flaccid. She got off me and took the condom off and attemped to give me a hand job by spitting on her hand for lube. I think im just over worrying, but should I be worried or get tested? I have no symtoms, just anxiety and pure guilt. I made a dumb mistake and just want to put this behind me. Im a married man that loves his wife very much and have never come close to doing this in the past, I just had way to much to drink and was with the wrong crowd. Thanks much I really appriecate what you do.

You state: "I was getting a lap dance from a stripper when she proceeded to take my pants." What? She took your pants??? Hmm. That must have been difficult to explain to your wife when you got home.

You also state: "I think I'm just over worrying . . . ." I agree. There really isn't any medical indication for HIV testing, based on the information provided. However, if you continue to be a nervous wreck, despite my reassurance, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Regarding your guilt, I suggest you level with your wife. Not only is it the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Confused
Bruising question