Apr 14, 2011
If you wear someone elses dirty underwear could you contract hiv from this?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, you could not.
Now, I have a question for you. Why would you wear someone else's soiled tighty whites? Can't you find some of your own in the dirty clothes bin?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.