Apr 14, 2011
If you wear someone elses dirty underwear could you contract hiv from this?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, you could not.
Now, I have a question for you. Why would you wear someone else's soiled tighty whites? Can't you find some of your own in the dirty clothes bin?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Staph Infection And Hiv
- When You Have Hiv When Do You Lose Your Appetite?
- Percentage Risk Of Contracting Hiv Through Finger Prick
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Have There Been Any Reported Cases Of Hiv From Haircut
- Can You Still Have Children If You're Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.