I have diarrhia

I HIV and I have been positive for 5 years now and I just started taking medication. Shortly after I started taking it I started getting really bad Diarrhia. I take Norvir, Truvada and Reyataz. I know its from the the medication, but and I cant seem to get rid of it. There is even blood in my stools and I think thats from taking imodin, so I stopped taking that. Its ruining my sex life, when Im at work its really embarrassing. Can you please help me get rid of this in a healthy way.

There are a number of things you can try to help cope with the side effects of antiretroviral medications. You should talk to your HIV specialist, as you may need a prescription medication. Your doctor may also want to confirm that the medications are the cause of your problem. (This is the most likely cause due to the time course and the side effect profile of the meds you are taking.) If necessary, a switch in antiretrovirals is always an option, depending on your resistance profile.

False positive with the PCR test
Fluctuating CD4 Count