|What can we do.
Apr 14, 2011
I'm positive and my wife is not,my question is what is the risk of her and the baby catching HIV if she gets pregant.I'm undetectable and my cd4 count is 436 we want to try to have another baby,I have read that some woman have had children with there(invected)husbands.We do use condoms please let me know what we can do oh shes 36 and i'm 44.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
See respone from the archives below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.