Viginal Thrush?

Hi my girlfriend is having a thick discharge like a cheese cream, and sometimes there's a blood in it when she masturbate(phone sex with me). I don't think i have any diseases, because I don't see any of HIV or STD symptoms in my body. its her first time to have that kind of discharge.

Do you think its a Thrush? if not what is it? its there any medicine that we can buy to make it stop?

also she's not having any itchiness, inflammation and the discharge doesn't have a bad odor.

Unfortunately this is not the kind of problem we can evaluate over the Internet. Your girlfriend should see her gynecologist for an examination and treatment.

Fallen between the cracks
Vested Rights Benefits at age 55.