Sex addiction vs. insecurity

Dr. Bob, ever since I was divorced and passed a period of depression I started to have sex life again by going to legal brothel houses. My last HIV test before my free-fall into the commercial sex world was negative. Now I have liked sex very much that in 3 months alone I did 58 intercourses with different sex workers, I count every encounter. The girls always make sure I use condom both when giving blowjobs and doing vaginal sex (never anal), never a single incident the condom broke, failed or slipped. Although being promiscuous, at the same time I am a paranoid that after sex I always checked the integrity of every rubber I used by filling it with water to make sure just in case and not a single one had broken. I even apply alcohol hand-washer to my body to prevent other germs from infecting me after sex. When I ask the girls about their health status each one always gives the same standard answer they are safe and are checked every two weeks or so. Doc, I wanna quit this habit but I can't help it, it's too addictive.

My question is: Does my sex life and behavior alone warrant me to be HIV tested ? (despite the fact of not a single incident of condom breakage ever happened) ? I'm concerned but really hate to bring my self to a clinic if it is not required for testing. Please, advise me and others who are trapped in this kind of situation.

Fifty-eight nookies with different rent-a-gals over a three-month period. Hmm. That's more than one hook up every other day. Dude, we really need to check your dose of Cialis!

I'm delighted you are strictly adhering to safer sex practices. However, I do need to point out the term is "safer sex" is not the same as "absolute safe sex." The current recommendation for sexually active adults with multiple partners (you more than qualify) is that you get STD screened (including HIV) every six months or so. Because of your diligence, chances are excellent that you have not contracted HIV but the old adage "better safe than sorry" applies. Finally, if indeed you feel you have a sex addiction, psychotherapy (counseling) may well help.

More worried than Gaddafi
Fellation a trois