doctor I really am asking for some peace 6x

I know you have so much work to do but Please give me advice. I went with some friends and decided to get some girls(sex workers). I knew that I didnt want to do anything since I am in a relationship and the guilt will just kill me. Any how with some alcohol I kissed and possibly sucked the girls nipples tenderly and not roughly what if I had a mouth sore some cut in my finger? breast milk i didnt taste any for a brief moment then I remembered that I had a chipped tooth (is this an opening?) and while she had her pants on as she was taunting me rubbed her vaginal area over her pants. Since I have not done this in a long long time and have been in a committed relationship for a long time I am getting so guilty and afraid. I tested my self for hiv and stds awhile back and everything was fine I havent done anything except for now! DoI have to worry? Do I need to test again? for std's or Hiv?I really dont know if my fears are warranted and irrational. WIth so much information I read and hear I am not sure what is right! Please help me thank you donation is on its way

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. (A chipped tooth is not "an opening.")

Your problem is guilt, not HIV. HIV testing is not warranted. Relax Max. All is well, including you, OK?

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Finger Cut
Great Work Doctor ($50 just donated to your charity)