Going Crazy, Chances of HIV?

Hello Doctor,

I hope you can help me out here as i am going crazy and i cant really think properly anymore. This is my story. I recently had sex with a prostitute(russian) about a month ago and i have been going crazy since.

There are a few things you need to know. 1. We had sex twice in a period of one week. 2. There was an incident whereby when i removed my penis the condom was all the way till the top of my penis head(slipping off) 3. All sex were with condom. 4. I received oral sex without condom

What are my chances of HIV doctor? Should i get tested? Please i am going crazy here doctor...

Also may i please know if it common for straight men to get hiv from unproctected sex?

I promised myself never have to sex with a prostitute again after this incident, also i promised god i will donate 3000USD if i were to be negative of which i will definitely give part of the 3000usd to this your charity doctor! please help me here...

What are my chance

Your HIV-acquisition risk is exceedingly low. Protected sex is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. If the condom continuously covered the business end (head) of your Mr. Happy, this would still considered protected. Insertive oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV acquisition. (See below.)

As for if it is "common" for straight men to get HIV, actually the virus doesn't really care if you're straight as a lawn dart or gay enough to bottom for Liberace.

Regarding testing, I would recommend a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, primarily for psychological peace of mind. The statistical odds are astronomically in your favor that your sexual Russian Roulette did not cause any adverse consequences.

Thank you for your willingness to support the mission of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, which is to provide crucial services to men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS and to promote HIV awareness through education and advocacy. Your one gift will touch many lives in desperate need. On behalf of these lives and as a person cohabitating with the virus, please accept my heartfelt thanks. I'm also sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

So worried!
Paranoid, Mad, or Justifiably Worried (Part 2)