No question, just LMAO here!

Dr. Bob: I just found this site today, and I have to tell you that I'm literally laughing out loud at some of your responses! Most medical guys I see are fairly humorless, but you're keeping me in stitches, esp. the posts about sex toys and the paranoid folks writing in about them! If the money truck rolls up anytime soon, I'll def. keep you in mind. Thanks for the laughs and genuine suppport/information you're providing to the public. Cheers, Brian

Hey Brian,

Welcome to the forum! It's always a pleasure to have readers who appreciate my twisted sense of humor. (Many don't, but then again, they are usually the same ones who voted for "Dubya" twice and now think a Palin ("I can see Russia from my house")/Bachman ticket would be a great idea for the 2012 presidential election. (Insert total body shiver here.)

As for most medical guys being fairly humorless, I couldn't agree more. What's up with that? The celebrated playwright Paul Rudnick once wisely said, ""Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." "

Finally Brian, "literally laughing out loud" would be LLOL. "LMAO" is, of course, "laughing my ass off." Personally I find LMAO to be a more robust and appropriate compliment for a forum dealing with sex than the more colloquial "Miss Manners approved" LLOL. I'm just sayin'. . . !

Is there any risk with ondday old cut....
Oral Sex Risk (MAGNETIC COUPLE ORAL SEX TRANSMISSION RISK, 2011)