Is there any risk with ondday old cut....

Hi Doctor,

After the protected sex, I had removed the condom with my hand.

But my fingure contains oneday old cut.

There is no bleeding at that time of removal.

If the verginal fludies touches the my cut while removing the condom, is there any HIV acquiation risk.

I will donate 50$ to "The Robert James Frascino Foundation"

Your HIV-acquisition risk from touching "verginal fluids" with a day-old cut on your hand as you removed a condom is negligible at best. If you remain worried, despite my reassurance, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark (primarily for peace of mind). The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Sexual Assault, Withdrawl and PEP
No question, just LMAO here!