Really really worried

I am really worried and look forward to your kind advice. Will definitely send you donation for all the good work you have been doing. I had 3 exposures with 3 different women in a space of 3 weeks. The first was when I was fingered in my anus, the second when I suck the nipple and the third was when I fingered the vagina. After 6 week and after 82 days from the first exposure, I did antibody tests, which came negative. This would be 5 weeks and 10 weeks from the second incident and 3.5 weeks and 8.5 weeks from the third. I am very worried, I found all ARS symptoms happening to me like diarrhoea, wt loss (7 lb), abdmominal pain, digestion problem, low mild fever, rash. Visited the doctor and got proton inhibitor to help with reducing the excess acid release. This was before the second test. Do you think this medicine could have influenced the results. Now I am 12 weeks from the last exposure, do you think I need to test again? I am very worried. Please help...

The HIV-acquisition risk from your three sexperiences is essentially nonexistent, assuming the skin on the fingering fingers was intact. Your negative HIV tests to date are encouraging, but not definitive. You would need an HIV-antibody test three months from your last potential exposure.

Proton pump inhibitors will not affect HIV test results.

Bottom line: your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. HIV testing is not medically necessary, but could provide psychological peace of mind. Your proton pump inhibitor won't affect your test results.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free. I'm very confident you did not acquire HIV from your three gal-pals.

Be well. Good luck.

Terminated pregnancy and false postive
late seroconversion, diabetic on insulin and extremely stressed.