risk?/donation info

Hi, about a month ago I was at a strip club and a dancer had took the ice from my bucket of beer on two occasions and rubbed the ice on her privates and put them in my moutn, once after inserting it into her mouth and once after rubbing her privates and body directly.

What are my risks at? I am above and beyond scared and have not been able to concentrate on anything for a month and with final exams coming up I am not sure what to do.

Also, I was wanting to send a donation as all I have been able to do lately was research on this site and read the same stories daily, so I was wondering if there was a preferred way to donate, via internet or check, etc?

Thank you, very much

Relax Max. Your HIV-acquisition risk from Ice Cube Lady at your local Badda Bing is nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern or even consideration of HIV testing.

Thanks for your interest in supporting The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. There is no preferred method. All donations are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Good luck with your upcoming exams.

More Confused Than Ever
Terminated pregnancy and false postive