Can i get Hiv through this encounter? re submitted from anemia and fatigue forum

Dear Doctor, i am male of 26 years old and today i met a female sex worker, she was willing to have sex with me but as i was much aware of HIV, so i asked her for taking HIV test before doing sex, i took her to the lab and got her HIV test. We got the result test after 1 hr 30 mins. The test was negative, so right after receiving the test, we went to my place and had vaginal intercouse (un protected+she also gave me oral on my penis BJ). We had sex twice and then i dropped her off. But what is scaring me and confusing is, what if she was HIV positive and in her window period and thats why the result came up negative. This is the thought coming in my mind which is worrying me alot. i cant sleep, been browsing on different forums. What are the chances of getting Hiv from a female (of window period) to male through vaginal intercourse twice in a row? Please answer, i am waiting anxiously. Thanks i also suffer from anxiety btw.. please help.

The chances your gal-pal was in her window period are remote, but not completely nonexistent. Since you are obviously worried about this, why did you choose to have unprotected sex with her?

If she is HIV infected, the CDC's estimated per-act risk for acquiring the virus via insertive penile-vaginal contact is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Remember that's if she is positively charged!

If you remain worried, get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV while doing the dance with no pants with your hired gal-pal.

Risk from tonsil hockey - am I too worried? Ah!
can a specialist be wrong ?