Mar 29, 2011
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Next question!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Is The Origin Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.