cheating hiv+ partner

firstly i want to thank you for the work that you do for pipo thru this site.well... heres my problem, 2 years ago my bf found out he was positive (at the time we had known eachother 5 years), he openly told me abt his status...i didnt want to leave him so we stayed together. always had protected sex since. i've been tested numerous times all results were negative! his status has never really bothered me, i love with/out hiv.and also reading ur advice to pipo here on the body, helps me deal with my fears.other than that, the past 2 years i've had my heart broken by him too many times. hes constantly cheating, en wen i finally gather my guts to ask him, i never get real answers or apologies. 2 days ago, i found out hes been cheatin on me for approximately 5 months. i feel like this is never going to stop. i dnt deserve any of it, and i feel like wat i've chosen to overlook just to stay with him doesnt mean a thing to him.for the first time, i really feel like walking out of this.if am gona be with sum1 who"s positive, thats alot to handle already. it shudnt be topped up with infidelity en the worries of wat else he mite catch again. hw do i leav him without making him think its abt him being hiv+.i love this man,i feel i've done everything to let him knw that,but i guess hes just not for me

I agree. This guy doesn't seem interested in the type of relationship you want. As for how to leave him without making him think it's due to his HIV status, how about just sending him this post. You state your case well, and I agree with your decision.

Asked a question 5 years back and got peace .. now asking again
Lactic acidosis