Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Asked a question 5 years back and got peace .. now asking again
Mar 28, 2011

Dear Doc.,

Glad to see you here again! well not exactly i wanted to be here for foolish question but thought of wishing you and send you best Karma for providing peace of mind to millions.

Mind is perhaps the most complicated organ of human body, we all ( clsoe to probably 99.99%) are slave of it and seldom it comes under control of a normal human being ( normal means those who do not practice mind control exercises e.g. meditation... yoga etc.,.. kidding)

Doc., i had a freak incident yesterday.. (probably due to over stressing my self on work and commitment pressure, i eneded up in a massage parlour). Lady gave body to body. i know it carries low risk.. but in my case i had few small -small pimples on my chest, altough her breast and front body was clear with no visible cut. It might have been for 2-3 mins. She had applied some lotion on my body and at the time of wearing condom a small amount of lotion got its place in and out of condom. No Vaginal.. No Anal.. only 5-10 seconds oral by her with condom. Just wanted to check my exposure.. if it carries any risk. Condom was on penis for 20 mins after oral till the time i ejaculated by her hand massage.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Welcome back to the forum. Going for a body-to-body massage is a "freak incident"? OK, if you say so.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activities you describe is essentially nonexistent. I see no cause for concern. In other words relax Max! All is well, including you! Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe. As always, if you remain worried (despite my reassurance), you can get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark primarily for peace of mind. I have no doubt the result will be negative.

Be well,

Dr. Bob

Previous
TESTS WITH 145 DAYS
Next
cheating hiv+ partner

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.