Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Doctor can you please help
Mar 28, 2011

Hi Doctor,

Good Morning, How was the holiday trip.

Can you please answer my below question.

I had a safe sex with one lady, after the sex she removed the condom we her hands.

After two minutes she had performed handjob.

Is there any HIV risk while doing the handjob if her hand contains verginal fluids (because she touched my condom while removing).

Doctor can you please help on this query

I will send my donation (50$) to "The Robert James Frascino AIDS foundation"

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

The chance of your contracting HIV from "verginal" fluids on the hands of a sex worker who removed a condom and then gave you a hand-job two minutes later is essentially nonexistent. As always, if you remain worried (despite my reassurance), you can get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark primarily for peace of mind. I have no doubt the result will be negative, assuming that during the safer sex the latex condom was used properly and didn't break.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Peripheral Neuropathy
Next
ANEMIA CAUSE HIV TEST TO BE POSITIVE

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.