Doctor can you please help

Hi Doctor,

Good Morning, How was the holiday trip.

Can you please answer my below question.

I had a safe sex with one lady, after the sex she removed the condom we her hands.

After two minutes she had performed handjob.

Is there any HIV risk while doing the handjob if her hand contains verginal fluids (because she touched my condom while removing).

Doctor can you please help on this query

I will send my donation (50$) to "The Robert James Frascino AIDS foundation"

The chance of your contracting HIV from "verginal" fluids on the hands of a sex worker who removed a condom and then gave you a hand-job two minutes later is essentially nonexistent. As always, if you remain worried (despite my reassurance), you can get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark primarily for peace of mind. I have no doubt the result will be negative, assuming that during the safer sex the latex condom was used properly and didn't break.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Peripheral Neuropathy
ANEMIA CAUSE HIV TEST TO BE POSITIVE