"The Rambler" has returned.........(so sorry)

i appreciate your very quick response to my question. I had the lap dance with the non-stripper person;however, you probably know me best by my underwear,basketball shorts and slacks (wow hope that doesnt get you into trouble with your significant other- !!!!disclaimer!!!! the shorts comment was a description of what i was wearing dr bob has never met me )i was kinda dissappointed that you didnt hammer me worse for all the clothes. i so enjoy your comments, but i digress. I was happy to hear that what i had stupidly done was a low risk for contracting HIV, but if i might ask one more question i would appreciate it. 1) 10 days after the "incident" i have developed a sore throat and im kinda achy. i will say that about 3 people that i come into contact daily with have similar symptoms (not exact though). is this an early sign of something i need to worry about primarily HIV? once again sorry for the rambling- its what i do hence the whitty name........

Hey Rambler,

Question: ". . . Is this an early sign of something I need to worry about primarily HIV?" Answer: Nope! The only thing you need to worry about is your wardrobe and your fashion sense.

Stupid lap dance? or Stupid me? (2nd attempt) Mar 21, 2011

got a lap dance from a non-stripper (long story and i know you dont have the time) i was wearing underwear, basketball shorts and slacks (let the "what are you 7?" jokes begin). anyway she was wearing panties and like a spandex type pant outfit. she was facing away from me and did the dance for about 5 minutes i guess. 1) did i put myself at risk 2) do i need to take a test? i sent a check for $50 to your organization, i figured that a doctors visit would be about the same and i value your expertise on the subject more that my family doctor (thats not very nice is it? oh well hes good at colds and the like i suppose) anyway thanks for your time..........signed the rambler

Hello Rambler,

Underwear, basketball shorts and slacks? WOWZA. Not only is this a bad fashion statement, but it must have been challenging to get your tallywhacker out of all three layers while standing at the urinal.

Responding to your questions:

1. Nope! Dude, your "non-stripper lap-dancer" had panties and a spandex outfit on. Add these two layers to your three layers and that's five layers of clothing. It's doubtful a cruise missile could penetrate all that, let alone HIV.

2. Nope!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.) Oh, and remember, the layered look in fashion has nothing to do with wearing multiple pairs of tighty-whities OK?

Cleansing the Wand: the Clorox Wipe & Urethra Story
PEP then symptoms .....