Mar 26, 2011
my daughter and i are hiv positive, want o know more about this product secomet v if it is a suitable immune booster for us
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Secomet V is not an immune booster. It's a scam product. I discussed it and many other fraudulent products in my blog "Hocus-Pocus: Quantum Quackery, aka Alternative Medicines for HIV/AIDS." You can find this post on The Body's blog page. Have a look.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Ars?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.