Mar 26, 2011
my daughter and i are hiv positive, want o know more about this product secomet v if it is a suitable immune booster for us
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Secomet V is not an immune booster. It's a scam product. I discussed it and many other fraudulent products in my blog "Hocus-Pocus: Quantum Quackery, aka Alternative Medicines for HIV/AIDS." You can find this post on The Body's blog page. Have a look.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.