Was I raped or was it a dream?

Hello Respected Doctor

I masturbated after watching porn before I went to bed naked in my hostel a couple of nights back. When I woke up the next morning on my bed, I felt something weird like as if someone had raped me. I saw dried-up semen on my bed and I bled when I went to shit. I have a sleepwalking problem since young. I am 20 years old now. I feel very anxious that I have been raped, and really dont know how to overcome this anxiety. What my mum told me about masturbating causes bad things to happen to you might actually have come true. Please help me doctor what should I do? Do you think I have been raped, and do I have HIV? I am very scared...

Scared-Male-Student

Hello Scared-Male-Student,

Your chances of sleeping through a rape are nonexistent. Since you watched porn and "burped the nephew" before going to sleep, don't you think that might account for the dried-up semen on your bed? Your fears are completely unwarranted and probably induced by your mum's blatantly inaccurate and potentially harmful admonishments! Masturbation is totally normal and very pleasurable. It does not "cause bad to happen"! Check out the chapter devoted to masturbation in the archives of this forum. I'm sure you'll find it reassuring.

Can you can get STI through autofelia (AUTOFELLATIO 2011)
missing 1 day atripla