Got hooked by the Hookers

Hello Doctor I had a couple of encounters with hookers couple of weeks back i didnt have any intercourse nor inserted my fingers in the vagina i just kissed them no open mouth only on lips and i didn't open my trousers of and sucked the breast for 5 Mins and i let them go..! Today i got withe pus filled pimples on the face and body Doctor I'm not able to sleep properly nor able to concentrate on any thing Please doctor tell me weather the do i have infected with HIV virus or not if yes how soon i will die..? Doctor i need time to support my family doctor please ans my question I'm worried if have not been to work for couple of days due to fear.. please help me doctor please help me. please ans my questions i will donate $200 for your cause..

Kissing and sucking on hooker boobs is not a risk for acquiring HIV!

"Pus filled pimples" are not a sign nor symptom of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) or HIV disease.

I see absolutely no reason for worry or even a need to take an HIV test.

I would suggest you see a dermatologist for treatment of your pimples. Chances are he'll be able to clear them up quickly. I would also suggest you spend some time on this Web site reviewing exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. I'm confident you'll find the information both enlightening and reassuring.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are "well"!)

worried in Cape Verde-please have petty for me and answer
My Dr wont allow me to start meds