worried in Cape Verde-please have petty for me and answer

After I waited for your answer and it was not forth coming I decided to go see a doctor today and she put me up to a test that they say detects HIV between 2 to 20 days better than those that depend on detecting anti bodies,quote-Determine® HIV-1/2 Ag/Ab Combo identifies infection on average 5 days earlier (range 2-20 days) than 3rd generation antibody tests.After the test it came out negetive, please tell if I am at risk due to the contact I had with a girl I don't know here status smering her cum all over my willy and the tip of it.I have never had penetrative sex before and should I woo hoo on this test today since they claim its detects HIV by looking for antigens,please refer to my question last week and help me.Thanks and God bless.

The guidelines for all HIV-antibody tests have not changed. HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered conclusive (despite what you may read on the Web site of the company promoting its tests). Certainly there have been improvements in HIV-antibody testing (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation tests) and these tests can detect HIV infection sooner; however, the other piece of the equation is the production of specific anti-HIV antibodies by an infected host. This can vary from person to person, depending on immune integrity of the host. Negative HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark can be considered encouraging, but they are not yet definitive or conclusive.

Regarding your request that I refer to your unanswered question last week, unfortunately I can't do that. If a question is not selected for a response, it gets deleted. If that didn't happen, my inbox would have exploded long ago.

Re: HIV risk from my situation
Got hooked by the Hookers