Condom Failure

Hello Dr, well what I thought wouldn't happen did. I had anal sex, I was the top and the condom ended up breaking/failing. It totally surprised me because it was not rough sex but normal easy going. I sort of did feel it fail and when I went to check it was confirmed. Washed the area quickly with antibacterial soap and now I am a nervous risk. Do not know who the person was. What should I do now, should I go on some sort of treatment. Please answer, I never though a condom with todays technology would fail like this Thank you

Latex condoms, when used properly, rarely break, but it can happen. You should check the expiration date on your condoms and make sure the lubrication you use is latex-condom compatible.

Condom failure is equivalent to unprotected sex when considering HIV-transmission/acquisition risk. The CDC's estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of your bottom guy and your unprotected exposure was brief. PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) might be considered if it could be started within 72 hours of the broken-condom incident and if there was evidence or considerable suspicion that your partner was positively charged. PEP or no PEP, you'll need an HIV-antibody test now (baseline) and at the three-month mark.

Cure / Functional Cure?
My CD4 is below 200