wht should be the next step

I HAD VIGINAL INTERCOURSE 3.5 MONTHS BACK WITH 2 CONDOMS ,

i TESTED FOR RNA PCR WHOSE RESULT WAS 20 COPIES AND NON DETECTABLE.

I already had uti before that but it kind of became more intense,

After 3.5 months i got tested with hiv 1,2 antibodies including p24 antigen CMIA test result of which was .07 index value NON-reactive.

But i have a kind of fatigue which is there in mornings or in afternoon but feels better at night,

I have really bad sore throat in mornings,

In the breakfast i get full early but its ok in lunch and dinner,

Recently i had watery stools but no fever.

I am also experiencing dry skin.

Doctor pl help this anxiety is really killing me

What's "VIGINAL INTERCOURSE"? Sounds kinky!

Your HIV risk was essentially nonexistent, assuming the condoms were used properly and did not break. Your negative HIV-antibody test at 3.5 months plus your undetectable HIV PCR RNA is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able.

You ask for help because your "anxiety is really killing (you)." Well, I doubt your anxiety is terminal, but it, and not HIV, is certainly the cause of your current problems! I would suggest you seek the aid of a psychotherapist to help you confront your irrational fears of HIV and to treat your anxiety. Counseling and/or anti-anxiety medication can be very beneficial.

Remember, HIV is not your problem, OK?

jumped from plane no parachute, super bob needed, money guranteed for rescue (INAPPROPRIATE USE OF PEP, 2011)
$50 dollar donation sent, PLEASE HELP THIS EXTREME WW