The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Mar 21, 2011

dear dr.bob i am from india.on 10th may 2010 i did insertive unprotected oral sex for less than 1 minitues with a sex worker whose hiv status is not known to me.from then i did following test with all negetive result.pcr dna,pcr rna,CMIA test,western blot,elisa and many tri dot test. last test done by me is on 24th feb.2011 CMIA test which give me index value 0.44 and result was non reactive.after crossing six months i am still very much worried.i have red smaal dots in clustures on my tounge which increases my level of worriness.kindly help this much test with negetive results are conclusive or more test warrented?is red spots on tounge and upper jaw are alarming singnals of infection.plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out.i will donate 100$.

Response from Dr. Frascino


Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests coupled with your undetectable quantitative and qualitative PCR assays out beyond six months are definitive, conclusive, excessive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. Whatever is causing the red spots on your tongue, one thing is absolutely certain: it's not HIV.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation ( It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

fears of male sex toy (FLESHLIGHT FEARS, 2011)
dentist question...please dr bob..

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint