Stupid lap dance? or Stupid me? (2nd attempt)

got a lap dance from a non-stripper (long story and i know you dont have the time) i was wearing underwear, basketball shorts and slacks (let the "what are you 7?" jokes begin). anyway she was wearing panties and like a spandex type pant outfit. she was facing away from me and did the dance for about 5 minutes i guess. 1) did i put myself at risk 2) do i need to take a test? i sent a check for $50 to your organization, i figured that a doctors visit would be about the same and i value your expertise on the subject more that my family doctor (thats not very nice is it? oh well hes good at colds and the like i suppose) anyway thanks for your time..........signed the rambler

Hello Rambler,

Underwear, basketball shorts and slacks? WOWZA. Not only is this a bad fashion statement, but it must have been challenging to get your tallywhacker out of all three layers while standing at the urinal.

Responding to your questions:

1. Nope! Dude, your "non-stripper lap-dancer" had panties and a spandex outfit on. Add these two layers to your three layers and that's five layers of clothing. It's doubtful a cruise missile could penetrate all that, let alone HIV.

2. Nope!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.) Oh, and remember, the layered look in fashion has nothing to do with wearing multiple pairs of tighty-whities OK?

Unprotected sex and low detection rate (ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION, 2010) (PREGNANCY, POSITIVE FEMALE AND NEGATIVE MALE, 2011)
fears of male sex toy (FLESHLIGHT FEARS, 2011)