Out of sympathy or pitty, please answer me, doctor!

Doctor

I live in a place where I have to travel far to get counceled so please, help me setting my mind at ease one more time. I am in a great relationship since January 2011. On September 24th 2010 I had an ONLY risky situation which was: I got sucked by another man who found out later he was HIV+ (so by the time he sucked me he was not taking meds for HIV). I have 2-3 outbreaks of genital herpes/year (when I start feeling an outbreak will come I take antivirals so lesions come slightly or do not come) and by the time I had that encounter I had one real small lesion on my penis (almost healed)- I tried to avoid contact from his mouth to that lesion but I know some saliva of his was in contact to my penis lesion. The oral sex did not last longer than 30 seconds I think. OK, I know people will say "it was quick, it was only once, etc" but my questions are: 1) Saliva without visible blood from HIV+ people (and that was the case I am sure) in contact with wounds like caused by herpes (or any kind of abrasions, cuts, etc) transmit HIV? 2) I got tested after 35 days with both RNA PCR (ultrasensitive quantitative and not qualitative) and ELISA (Ab/Ag) 4th generation (BOTH NEGATIVE); RAPID TESTS at 62, 87, 117 and 150 days (ALL OF THEM NEGATIVE) - do I need any further testing? 3)Would CDC say 6 months just because the guy I had an only low risk encounter with was HIV+? Here in Brazil the Dept of Health says 90 days (and 120 days for extenuating circumstances... 4)Doctor, I have discussed this situation with a HIV councelor in my town and I was told I do not need any further HIV tests. The reason YOUR opinion matters is because I trust your knowledge on HIV and because I want to be extra sure I will not pass HIV onto my new partner based on the situation I have described. I do not do hookups, etc. The HIV+ guy in this story was a friend of mine and we ended up having sex for unknown reasons. Of course there's guilt involved since I do not make sex so frequently and I have always tried to make it with someone whom I am dating. I would like so much to set my mind at ease regarding safety for my new relationship. I would like so much to enjoy this love I am sharing (it has not happened for a long time in my life)and not keep thinking about HIV. Doctor, at last, I must tell you: I have no psychological stregnth to be tested again unless you think it's necessary...every time I get tested I get so anxious that I think I could die from this anxiety...I mean it. Please, doctor! I beg you to answer me! God bless you always!

I'll be brief. Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 150 days plus your undetectable quantitative RNA PCR at 35 days are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. It really is just that straightforward. No matter how many times you ask, my assessment won't change.

Sex with undetectable
Extremely worried - please help - follow-up