Freak incident with a body massage girl - Final part

Dear Doctor

Thanks for your patience. I just made a donation for $50. A very small humble contribution for the yeoman service you are doing. You induce confidence to lot of people like me who gets into the situation by their own deeds. If I stay away well from obvious things I am sure I will be well. Do I need to do a screening test after 3 months or I can take it cool.

(Thanks for your answer to my previous question. When you say negligible risk can you pl. tell me what %. I never had any sort of exposure in the past other than the 1988 incident and current incident.

By the by I went to your site for donation. The requirement as per site info is to share complete address. But I want my details to be anonymous and no correspondence of any sort coming to my residence for certain compelling reasons. So is it possible to avoid providing address if not can it pl. be ensured no receipt or correspondence coming to my address. I want to donate but.

(Couple of times I tried to get your attention. But not much of luck - I am a 45 years old male. On 14th feb I was with a massage girl. She gave oral to me with condoms on. Gave hand job without any condom. In between oral and hand job I sucked her finger. Probably she had inserted the finger into her vagina to apply pleasure increasing cream of some sort before I sucked. May be it was for 30 sec. I immediately washed my mouth. No penetrative vaginal or anal sex. Sucked her nipples. In the past only once I ever had sex outside marriage in 1988 i had penetrative vaginal sex with condom. Since my marriage in 1996 I never had penetrative sex (Vaginal, oral and anal) of any kind with anyone other than my wife. But had few times hand job while getting massaged. What risk I am at. Do I need screening test. This question has been asked several times. But yet again one more anxious soul waiting for your answer. I shall donate to your foundation shortly.

You're correct: similar questions have been asked many times and my response has always been the same. Insertive oral sex with a condom is not a risk for HIV, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Massage and hand jobs are not considered a risk for HIV transmission. Sucking her finger (even after insertion into her vagina) would not be considered a significant risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.

The bottom line is that your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Your anxiety over this "freak incident" is most likely related to guilt. If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

And so once again I seem to have become "The Department of Redundancy Department," repeating information that is readily available in the archives of this forum. A wise man once said: "Repetition is the mother of all learning. Repetition is the mother of all learning". (He obviously practiced what he preached!)

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob)

Response from Dr. Frascino Hi,

There is no accurate statistic I can provide for your specific situation. Negligible means not significant or important enough to be worth considering! Hope that helps reassure you.

If you want to donate to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation anonymously, you can send cash or a cashier's check. Alternatively you can send a personal check or donate on line and include a brief note advising that you want to remain anonymous and do not want to receive an acknowledgement/thank-you letter or any future mailings from the foundation. The foundation would be more than happy to comply with your wishes. The foundation's e-mail address is frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net. Once again, thanks for your support.

Good luck. Be well. I remain confident that you are HIV negative.

Dr. Bob )

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. We will keep your donation anonymous and you will not receive an acknowledgement or thank-you letter. Nor will you receive any correspondence.

Regarding HIV testing, my advice hasn't changed. (See below.) "If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative."

Be well. Stay well.

Freak incident with masssage girl Mar 16, 2011

Dear Dr.Bob

Thanks for your answer to my previous question. When you say negligible risk can you pl. tell me what %. I never had any sort of exposure in the past other than the 1988 incident and current incident.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob)

I know you won't answer but.......
need ur help. please answer