false possitive hiv H1N1 VACCINATION AND HEPATITIS B VACCINATION

i have screened my self using anti-HIV cassette and it turns out to be reactive though the T-line was verx faint and incomplete. My saliva also shows similar response though the cassette is for only serum and plasma. I had H1N1 vaccination and hepatities B vaccination in the last six months. I also avoid unprotected sex. Am scared of going to the hosp. Labs for checks. What are my chances of getting infected?

I have no idea what you mean by an anti-HIV cassette. Most likely it is not an FDA-approved HIV-diagnostic test. If you are concerned about HIV, you need to get HIV tested using a reliable FDA-approved testing method. Vaccination can in rare cases cause false or indeterminate HIV-antibody test results. However, this can be very quickly sorted out by ordering the appropriate follow-up or confirmatory tests.

HIV risk from my situation
Scientific American Article, virus silver bullet (lj001)