800 dollars to donate. Desperate help in my case!

Hi Dr Bob, my name is Jimmy and this is the second time I ask you this question. I went to a strip club to see a show, and I slightly rubbed the prostitute's vagina with my finger tips, just enough to feel my finger tips slightly humid. A few minutes after I went to take a piss, while I was urinating I touched my penis with my fingers that still felt a little humid and I had a small burn under my urethra caused by masturbating with hands soap, you couldn't see the burn at all, but I could feel it a little bit. My question is, can I get HIV from this event? Just before I went to take the piss I opened my wallet, took some bills, and offcourse touched my pants a couple of times, like when I unbuttoned them to urinate (All with my finger tips), that's also why I want to know if HIV in those tiny amounts of vaginal fluid can survive to all the events I described for those few minutes outside the human body?

Also I would like to know the information about the organization's bank account to donate the 800 dollars, this is a very beautiful cause! I love to help others!

Hello Jimmy,

The HIV-acquisition risk from the events you describe is nonexistent. Luckily HIV is not that easily contracted! Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. However, if you remain concerned despite my reassurance, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative if your only HIV risk is the activity you describe.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need. Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt appreciation. In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

getting tested in two weeks
Orawell