getting tested in two weeks

I tried a question a few weeks ago but I guess it was too much like others you have had. Anyway, I'm getting tested in 2 weeks and that will be around 8 weeks out since the event that concerns me. I had sex as the bottom and with the initial penetration unprotected but made him stop right away and put on a condom. I'm just afraid maybe I was exposed to some precum The reson for my concern is I developed this almost head to toe redness that looks like a sunburn almost, some days it is worse than others and usually gets worse as the day goes on, but it started about 2 weeks after and has been there for 3 weeks now, I also have had abdominal pain right under my ribs on both the left and right, and some sore yet not really swollen glands in one side of my neck. I try and find comfort in the fact I've had no fever but I think I have conviced myself I have it and it has e pretty well down in the dumps. I don't know if this sounds like anything to you or not that may be associated to ARS but I have made the mistake of looking up syptoms like the abdominal pain (maybe spleen and liver given the location)the redness, sore glands. I don't know maybe I'm just having the worst hayfever in the world. But it sure has me worried. I once had a Dr tell me that the internet has helped create a whole generation of hypocondriacs (spelling ?)I guess thats me... for now I believe I have it and untill I see other wise I will continue to believe it.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your head-to-toe redness and abdominal pain are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). However, since you did have unprotected receptive anal sex with a partner of unknown HIV status, HIV testing is still warranted, even though your exposure was brief and there was no ejaculation.

Regarding your 8-week test, HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive.

hiv after 4 months
800 dollars to donate. Desperate help in my case!