Another Lap Dance Question

I really appreciate what you do here. I have been through the forum and have found much valuable information. I just wanted to clarify. I had a rather rough lap dance (three actually) whereby I had underwear and dockers on at all times. Women were nude but they placed some sort of a cotton napkin (best way I can describe it) on my lap at all times to provide an additional barrier. There is a small chance that I had an abrasion on my penis at the time from chaffing and/or masterbation without lubrication.

Aside from feeling extremely guitly about going in the first place, am I at risk and should I be getting tested for HIV? I have a wife and kids and do not want to put anyone at risk. I have already come clean with my wife and she is not concerned but I wanted to ask a professional.

Donation on the way.

Sleepless in Seatle

Hey Sleepless in Seattle,

Relax Max. Your HIV-acquisition risk for Grinding Gertrude at the Badda Bing is nonexistent. You can't contract HIV through your tighty-whities, Dockers and the "cotton napkin." HIV testing is not warranted.

I'm glad you leveled with your wife.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Stop worrying. All is well, including you, OK?

Anemia
Use inanimate object