Possible exposure from Lancet?

I know this sounds crazy and i already seen a psychiatrist , but i still want a expert opinion. I found a free HIV testing from CDC website, after i did the rapid test with finger prick (which came out negative), i found out its actually a gay/lesbian center. No offense to them but this raised my anxiety. I recall my conversion with the person that administrate the test, i am 100% sure he is a gay male, and by the way he answered me when i asked about his HIV status (he said its for his personal only), he might be HIV positive.

Now, i am scared that what if he intentionally use the finger prick device (they didnt use the safety type, they use the exposed blade style which can be reused many time but its still solid), to poke himself first, put the cap back on(its the style that needle is inserted INTO the cap), then 3 minutes later, remove the cap and poke me with it, what is my risk?

1. is 3 minutes of exposure to air enough to deactivate the virus?

2. The local STD clinic put me on PEP at 48 hours before i decide to continue or bail out. Its been 11 days, If 11 days of PEP enough to kill the virus assuming i was infected this way somehow?

I somehow feel the clinic is trying making money of my anixiety and panic but i am scared. Please doctor help.

You would like my expert opinion? OK. Not only does your story "sound crazy," it actually is crazy; totally looney tunes paranoid bat-shit crazy. I'm glad you are seeing a psychiatrist, because you definitely need one.

If a local STD clinic put you on PEP for this non-exposure paranoid delusion, they are incompetent.

Well, there you have it: my expert opinion.

Dr.Bob can you plz help
taking hiv meds 40 minutes late