Donation Sent... You are my last option dr. Bob aka My hero!!

Dr. Bob, I would like to start off by saying that you are truly an inspiration and an angel here on earth... As for my story,I am a 24 year old male from Texas who had an unprotected sexual encounter with a woman of unknown status January of 2010, I came down with every symptom in the book two weeks after encounter and went and got tested for all std's including HIV with a blood sample sent to lab at 11 weeks and all NEG... My symptoms are still present at 14 months despite around 8 negative tests with my last being at 13 months with a HIV 1/2 Oraquik at clinic and Nonreactive. I still worry because symptoms are still present which are: heaedaches located mainly in back of head, joint pains in shoulders and behind knees, muscle spasms mainly in calves but in other parts of body as well, rectal discharge (have never received anything in rectum), non stop rumbling in stomach and gas issues... These symptoms have been persistent doc and that is why I am here today despite numerous negative tests. Can I be completely confident that I am in fact HIV neg? Has it never been documented that someone test neg numerous times out to 13 months yet still have HIV? Do you suggest any more tests? Do you have any suggestions or insight to what it could be? I am just scared doc and do not know who to turn to.. Thanks ahead of time for your response and God Bless Dr. Bob

"Can I be completely confident that I am in fact HIV neg?" Yes, absolutely! Your eight negative HIV-antibody tests out to 13 months are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and excessive! A negative HIV-antibody test outside the window period trumps symptoms each and every time.

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. What I can do is advise what's not causing them. It's not HIV! I'd suggest you have an evaluation by an internal medicine physician. Remember, HIV is not your problem, OK?

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

Recieved oral sex from risky partner
PLEASE HELP from NZ