Former worried well and med student poking her head in to say hi

Hi Dr. Bob,

It's been a year or so since I've stopped by to say hello. I was a frequent follower of this forum about 4-5 years ago, and as you may or may not recall, became inspired by you to go to medical school to pursue a career in infectious disease. I am now almost done with my first year and am signed up to do the AIDS/LifeCycle in June!

Hope things are well with you. Be back by again sometime to check in on the forum.

-FWW

Hey There FWW,

BRAVO! Congratulations on being "almost done" with your first year of medical school! It's the most tedious. Things get way more exciting once you get to spend more time on the wards with live patients instead of dissecting a cadaver. As for your career in infectious diseases (with a subspecialty in HIV/AIDS I hope!?!), all I can say is hurry up! We could use your help!

Regarding AIDS/LifeCycle, it's a wonderfully rewarding experience for a truly deserving cause. Plus, it's great exercise, which means by the time you finish the ride you'll look better naked.

Stay well. I'm expecting great things from you!

Precum all over hands, then "brush" teeth with fingers?
Am I at risk of Asymptomatic HIV? (WHAT YOU DONT KNOW CAN KILL YOU, 2011) ( IS IT BETTER TO GET HIV TESTED OR NOT TO KNOW, 2011)