Precum all over hands, then "brush" teeth with fingers?
Mar 16, 2011
What's the risk of someone with unknown status getting his precum all over his hands (dude was a very leaky mofo) and then 20 mins later not washing his hands and using my toothpaste, basically wiping is fingers on the tip as he had no toothbrush... then what's my risk of using that toothpaste later that day with my own toothbrush? I know it's random but I've heard toothbrushes can cause cuts in the gums and be a mode of infection?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The HIV-acquisition risk from the "leaky mofo dude" is nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.