Precum all over hands, then "brush" teeth with fingers?

What's the risk of someone with unknown status getting his precum all over his hands (dude was a very leaky mofo) and then 20 mins later not washing his hands and using my toothpaste, basically wiping is fingers on the tip as he had no toothbrush... then what's my risk of using that toothpaste later that day with my own toothbrush? I know it's random but I've heard toothbrushes can cause cuts in the gums and be a mode of infection?

The HIV-acquisition risk from the "leaky mofo dude" is nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago.

Relax Max!

NYC Subway Incident--Thank you for your response, Dr. Bob (NEEDLESTICK ON THE SUBWAY, 2011) (URBAN LEGENDS, 2011)
Former worried well and med student poking her head in to say hi