|Am positive, boyfriend is scared
Mar 14, 2011
I've recently been involved with another man and when I told him I am poitive, he became very scared of having a physical relationship with me. I understand his apprehension, but we are in love. Do you have any information or links to info/statistics on mixed status couples and transmission rates? Thanks- Chris
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I would suggest you and your negative buddy read through the information in the chapter devoted to magnetic couples in the archives of this forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.