Frottage risk with precum on anus

Doctor,

Donation on its way, and I am petrified. I'm a female and last night I was fooling around with a guy and he was pressing his penis up against my anus/vaginal area. I was wearing a thong but, as you surely know, it could have been moved to the side and skin to skin contact could have occurred (especially around the anus). He didn't ejaculate and the contact was brief but there could have been precum and I have a history of hemorrhoids. Should I be worried, does this warrant testing? PEP?

PEP is certainly not warranted. Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

genital warts (HPV, 2011) (HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS AND HIV/AIDS, 2011)
Am positive, boyfriend is scared