Mar 14, 2011
Hi Dr. Bob What is your comment about BAARIZ a herbal drug developed by the university of Nagoya Japan for the Cure of AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
It's just another herbal scam product. It's claim to cure AIDS is totally bogus. You can add it to the long list of other SCAMS. See my blog, "Hocus Pocus: Quantum Quackery, aka Alternative Medicines for HIV/AIDS" that can be found on The Body's blog page.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- After ARS When Do Symptoms Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.