Mar 14, 2011
Dr Bob I hope u are enjoying your holiday in asia pacific. Its 61 days now and still HIV NEGATIVE... Day 30/42/51 and now 61 all negative. Waiting for day 75 and finally 90. Still got a sore throat, muscle pain, and some chest pain. Cheers Roberto
Response from Dr. Frascino
I remain confident your 90-day definitive test will also be negative.
The trip to New Zealand and Australia was marvelous!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.