Freak incident with a body massage girl

- Couple of times I tried to get your attention. But not much of luck - I am a 45 years old male. On 14th feb I was with a massage girl. She gave oral to me with condoms on. Gave hand job without any condom. In between oral and hand job I sucked her finger. Probably she had inserted the finger into her vagina to apply pleasure incresing cream of some sort before I sucked. May be it was for 30 sec. I immediately washed my mouth. No penetrative vaginal or anal sex. Sucked her nipples. In the past only once I ever had sex outside marriage in 1988 i had penetrative vaginal sex with condom. Since my marriage in 1996 I never had penetrative sex (Vaginal, oral and anal) of any kind with anyone other than my wife. But had few times hand job while getting massaged. What risk I am at. Do I need screening test. This question has been asked several times. But yet again one more anxious soul waiting for your answer. I shall donate to your foundation shortly.

You're correct: similar questions have been asked many times and my response has always been the same. Insertive oral sex with a condom is not a risk for HIV, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Massage and hand jobs are not considered a risk for HIV transmission. Sucking her finger (even after insertion into her vagina) would not be considered a significant risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.

The bottom line is that your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Your anxiety over this "freak incident" is most likely related to guilt. If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

And so once again I seem to have become "The Department of Redundancy Department," repeating information that is readily available in the archives of this forum. A wise man once said: "Repetition is the mother of all learning. Repetition is the mother of all learning". (He obviously practiced what he preached!)

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

HIV from a drink!?? (COFFEE and HIV, 2011)
Thank you