|welcome back! I really missed you.
Mar 13, 2011
Hi Dr. Robert. Just wanted to say hi and I hope you enjoyed your vacations. Where did you go? I really missed you. But now you are back. Wohoo! Take care and have a wonderful day. (Please, don't stress so much with the same questions that never end. Lol ) Your #1 fan. Alejandra.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the welcome-back. I was enjoying the fjords of New Zealand, the devils of Tasmania and the koalas of Australia. Yes, it was a truly excellent trip.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Eat When You Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Vitamins And Natural Supplements For Hpv
- Vaginitis Can You Get Bladder Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.